About Durango Purgatory Plunge Zipline
Take one part incredible scenic views, add in some cables, harnesses, trolleys and helmets; connect it to the tallest tower in Durango and what does it produce? Screams of ... delight, heart-thumping exhilaration with breathtaking views from Durango Mountain Resort’s new zipline, called the “Purgatory Plunge.”
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
* Persons under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs or substances cannot participate and will be ejected from the property without a refund. Other conditions prohibiting participation include pregnancy, participants with recent, reoccurring or existing injuries, serious muscular skeletal disorders, epilepsy or seizure disorders which condition prohibits them form operating motor vehicles, or heart conditions that could require immediate medical attention.
* Children MUST be 7 years of age and weigh a minimum of 50 pounds and must be able to participate and make decisions independent from their parent or guardian. Participants may not weigh more than 240 pounds.
* No loose clothing or accessories (cell phones, cameras, purses, etc.) are permitted. Secure footwear is required.
* You are responsible for your own safety. If you have problems with your ability to perform any portion of the activities, you are responsible for asking for assistance. If you cannot perform ant part of the activity, you are responsible for stopping and informing the DMR staff member that you cannot precede.
* You are responsible for your equipment. If you have problems with your equipment or witness other guests potentially creating an unsafe situation with their equipment, you are responsible for reporting the incident to any staff member immediately.
* You must be physically fit to participate. You must be able to perform the following activities: walk up and down hills; climb up and down stairs; fit into a harness; have reasonable arm and leg strength; and stand and swing in the air without passing out, vomiting, becoming seriously ill, or hyperventilating.
* Management reserves the right to refuse to allow you to participate if management deems you unfit to participate due to the stated guidelines or due to your physical limitations of undisclosed physical health reasons, with no refunds.
* If you or your minor opts not to participate there are no refunds. If a minor opts not to participate and requires supervision on the premises, it is the parent’s/ legal guardian’s responsibility to attend to the minor.
* Weather permitting. If weather is not suitable, rain check will be issued. Read more
You may pick up your tickets at the resort will-call window.
More About Durango Mountain
Located in Southwest Colorado, Purgatory at Durango Mountain Resort offers over 2,000 feet of vertical spread across 85 trails serviced by 10 lifts. Ski beautifully manicured corduroy or dive into the light dry powder. Endless runs for skiers and riders of all skill levels. Purgatory Village is anchored by the new Purgatory Lodge and hosts a variety of shopping, dining, and guest service options.