About Whistler/Blackcomb Gold Card 5-Pack
This deal is good for 5 days of skiing or riding at Whistler Blackcomb Resort, British Columbia. Please note: all ticket prices are in USD, book by January 5th. ...
Simply choose the date you wish to pick up the pass.
Gold Cards come pre-loaded with 5 deeply discounted days you can use whenever you want, making them the cheapest, easiest way for U.S. residents to ski or ride.
LIMIT: Only one Gold Card can be purchased per person per year.
WHY THE GOLD CARD?
-NO blackout dates
-Valid anytime during the season, days do not have to be consecutive
-Add additional days at a discounted rate
-Direct to lift access
-Access to lodging offers
-Exclusive to U.S. residents (excluding Washington State), Read more
Please pick up your Whistler Blackcomb Gold Card 5 pack at any of our 3 Guest Relations locations.
1. Whistler Creekside – directly across from the Whistler Creekside gondola in Legends Hotel
2. Whistler Village – in the Whistler Village Gondola building
3. Upper Village – directly across from the Wizard Express at the base of Blackcomb
4. For questions on redemption please call 1-800-766-0449
5. Open daily from 8am -5pm (hours are extended over holiday periods)
More About Whistler Blackcomb
You have read the articles in the magazines, seen glimpses in the ski and snowboard movies, heard all about it from your friends. Now it is your turn to experience the magic of Whistler. Get ready for the vacation of a lifetime!
Whistler is a friendly ski town located in British Columbia, Canada and is home to almost 10,000 residents. One of the many things that makes Whistler so special is two unbelievable mountains - Whistler and Blackcomb. Side by side, ... they represent over 8000 acres of skiable terrain, rising a mile above the valley of Whistler.
Our stats and rankings speak for themselves. Here's a brief overview:
* Greatest vertical/usable terrain for skiing/riding and other winter sports in North America.
* Consistently ranked in the top 5 for North American resorts selected by industry magazines such as SKI, SKIING, Powder, TransWorld Snowboarding and more.
* Best parks & pipes in North America.
* Largest above tree line terrain and bowls in North America.
* Long ski season with spring skiing and riding until mid-June.
* Amazing BC après ski and nightlife.
* World class shopping and dining.
* Glacier skiing – the only resort in North America where you can ski or ride on a glacier, right in the heart of the British Columbia mountains.
* Whistler is Gay Welcoming.
* And last but not least, we are also known for our friendly, Canadian hospitality! Read more