About Ski City 5 Day Super Pass
You'll need to print a voucher before your arrival in order to pick up this ticket.
This deal is good for 5 days of skiing or riding over a 14-day period at Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude, UT, beginning on your "start date." The ticket must ... be picked up and used on the first day (the "start date"). The remaining days of use may occur anytime during the remaining 13 days.
Ski Salt Lake Super Pass is valid for:
- Alta Ski Area: all-day lift pass (no snowboards allowed)
- Brighton Resort: Super Day lift pass (9am-9pm when night skiing is available)
- Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort: all-day Tram and Chairs pass
- Solitude Mountain Resort: all-day lift pass
Pass may only be used at one resort per day, with the exception of Brighton and Solitude, which can be skied on the same day.
Pass holders are also eligible for Direct-to-Lift benefits at participating resorts.
Additional benefits include:
- FREE transportation on UTA Ski Buses or TRAX light rail: Simply touch the Super Pass card to the SMART CARD READER at the front of the UTA ski buses or Trax light rail. Guests who have a Paper Print @ Home Voucher will need to present it to the bus driver or TRAX conductor on their initial ride to the resorts. However, they must have a plastic Super Pass Card for additional UTA access for the remaining days purchased. (Paper Vouchers will be exchanged for Super Pass cards at the Resort Lift Ticket Windows.)
- Use your Super Pass to get 20-40% off equipment rental at the following resort rental shops:
Alta Ski Area: Alta Ski Shop - 20% off
Brighton Resort: Brighton Rental Shop - 20% off
Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort: Creekside Sports Rentals - 40% off
Solitude Mountain Resort: Moonbeam Rentals, Powderhorn Rentals - 20% off Read more
Bring this page to the ticket window when you arrive at the ski area.
More About Alta
Alta is a skier’s mountain – snowboarding is not allowed.
Whatever your ability, Alta is for you! Deep powder, a variety of terrain, and spectacular scenery make Alta world-renowned.
Alta is located 25 miles southeast of Salt Lake City at the top of Little Cottonwood Canyon, State Highway 210. Alta is approximately 45 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport.
8,530 ... ft (2600 m)
10.550 ft (3216 m)
2,200 acres (890 hectares)
500” (1250 cm)
2 detachable quads, 1 detachable triple, 1 triple, 3 doubles, 5 surface tows
25% Beginner, 40% Intermediate, 35% Advanced Read more