About Whistler Blackcomb 5 of 6 Day Lift Ticket and Sport Rental
You can redeem your order at the resort using your mobile device or a printed voucher.
This deal is good for 5 full days of skiing or riding at Whistler Blackcomb Resort, British Columbia during a 6 day period and a sport level ski or snowboard ... rental package. This package includes entry level skis/boards targeted for the beginner to intermediate skier/rider. You must pick up your tickets and rentals on your start date. Please note: all ticket prices are in USD. Read more
You may pick up your tickets at any lift ticket window or the Guest Relations Desk and rentals can be picked up at any Whistler Blackcomb rental location.
For questions on redemption please call 1-800-766-0449
More About Whistler Blackcomb
You have read the articles in the magazines, seen glimpses in the ski and snowboard movies, heard all about it from your friends. Now it is your turn to experience the magic of Whistler. Get ready for the vacation of a lifetime!
Whistler is a friendly ski town located in British Columbia, Canada and is home to almost 10,000 residents. One of the many things that makes Whistler so special is two unbelievable mountains - Whistler and Blackcomb. Side by side, ... they represent over 8000 acres of skiable terrain, rising a mile above the valley of Whistler.
Our stats and rankings speak for themselves. Here's a brief overview:
* Greatest vertical/usable terrain for skiing/riding and other winter sports in North America.
* Consistently ranked in the top 5 for North American resorts selected by industry magazines such as SKI, SKIING, Powder, TransWorld Snowboarding and more.
* Best parks & pipes in North America.
* Largest above tree line terrain and bowls in North America.
* Long ski season with spring skiing and riding until mid-June.
* Amazing BC après ski and nightlife.
* World class shopping and dining.
* Glacier skiing – the only resort in North America where you can ski or ride on a glacier, right in the heart of the British Columbia mountains.
* Whistler is Gay Welcoming.
* And last but not least, we are also known for our friendly, Canadian hospitality! Read more