About Mount Snow Weekender 2-Night Trip from NYC - Triple Occupancy (Bus, Hotel & Ticket Included)
You can redeem your order at the resort using your mobile device or a printed voucher.
There’s nothing like a Vermont morning. The crisp air. The snowy landscape. The hot drink in your hand. And of course the awesome skiing ahead of you. Join Sourced Adventures ... for an epic Vermont Weekender to Mount Snow complete with lift tickets, accommodations, and round-trip transportation. Get out of the city and enjoy Vermont’s closest big mountain.
Join us for a 2-night ski or snowboard trip to Mount Snow in Vermont, with accommodation for three at the Snow Lake Lodge right on the resort, round-trip transportation, a two-day all-mountain lift ticket for both Saturday and Sunday, three meals, and much more.
Note: Bus leaves NYC FRIDAY afternoon and includes hotel for FRIDAY & SATURDAY night. Lift Ticket is valid SATURDAY & SUNDAY.
• 2-Day All-Area Weekend Lift Ticket
• 2-Night stay at the Snow Lake Lodge (room w/ 2 double size beds)
• Meals Included: Dinner Fri, breakfast on Sat & Sun
• Round-Trip Coach Bus Transportation from NYC (WiFi On Board, (4pm Friday departure from 11th Avenue between W. 44th & W. 45th St, leave mountain 4pm Sunday)
• Sourced Adventures Staff to Guide You
Note: Please select 1 'Adult' for each person traveling. Trip must be purchased 28 days in advance. Read more
Follow these steps after you complete your purchase to redeem your voucher:
1) To redeem, visit this link: https://www.sourcedadventures.com/adventures/mount-snow-weekender
2) Click 'Book Now," registration must be completed at least 28 days prior to trip date
3) Select the date you purchased on Liftopia
4) Enter your contact and travel information
5) Select "Checkout" and follow instructions
6) Click on "Have a promotion code?," put in you voucher code and hit 'enter'
7) Select "Buy Now" and you'll receive a confirmation email
8) Have fun!
More About Mount Snow
At Mount Snow, every day is a bluebird day, and it’s not just the sunny days that put a smile on your face here. That bluebird day happens when you’re carving the perfect corduroy created by our top-notch groomers. That bluebird day is made no matter what Mother Nature throws our way thanks to Vermont’s most powerful snowmaking system, anchored by more than 250 fan guns. And thanks to the Bluebird Express - North America’s only six passenger bubble lift ... – your ride to the top is protected from Mother Nature’s worst.
With 588 skiable acres spread across four mountain faces - from steeps of the North Face to 100-acres of freestyle terrain at Carinthia to wide cruisers on the Main Face and Sunbrook – you can find what makes your bluebird day with every turn.
Plus, Mount Snow is the southern-most major resort in Vermont, so a whole season of bluebird days is not far from where you live. And with an abundance of lodging options conveniently located on the resort along with great dining and nightlife, your vacation is worry-free. The best snow, the best lifts, the best parks and a real big mountain experience can all be found at Mount Snow. Read more