About Ziptrek Ecotours Ziptrek Eagle Tour
You'll need to print a voucher before your arrival in order to pick up this ticket.
This deal is good for 5 ziplines and 4 treetop bridges at Ziptrek Ecotours, BC.
Fly like an eagle over the Fitzsimmons Valley between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. This tour features ... five different ziplines, including a 2400 ft zipline with a 30-storey descent, perfect for anyone who wants a heart-pounding adventure! The first zipline launches from Olympic Station on Whistler mountain at an elevation of 1,000 meters. This experience is fully guided.
Tour runs 2.5 - 3 hours. Read more
Please contact Ziptrek Ecotours, Guest Services a minimum of 72 hrs in advance to book your desired tour date and time at 1-866-935-0001 or 604-935-0001. On the day of your tour, Check-in is 15 minutes prior to departure in the Carleton Lodge (located in Whistler Village, right at the bottom of Whistler mountain).
More About Whistler Blackcomb
You have read the articles in the magazines, seen glimpses in the ski and snowboard movies, heard all about it from your friends. Now it is your turn to experience the magic of Whistler. Get ready for the vacation of a lifetime!
Whistler is a friendly ski town located in British Columbia, Canada and is home to almost 10,000 residents. One of the many things that makes Whistler so special is two unbelievable mountains - Whistler and Blackcomb. Side by side, ... they represent over 8000 acres of skiable terrain, rising a mile above the valley of Whistler.
Our stats and rankings speak for themselves. Here's a brief overview:
* Greatest vertical/usable terrain for skiing/riding and other winter sports in North America.
* Consistently ranked in the top 5 for North American resorts selected by industry magazines such as SKI, SKIING, Powder, TransWorld Snowboarding and more.
* Best parks & pipes in North America.
* Largest above tree line terrain and bowls in North America.
* Long ski season with spring skiing and riding until mid-June.
* Amazing BC après ski and nightlife.
* World class shopping and dining.
* Glacier skiing – the only resort in North America where you can ski or ride on a glacier, right in the heart of the British Columbia mountains.
* Whistler is Gay Welcoming.
* And last but not least, we are also known for our friendly, Canadian hospitality! Read more