About Whistler Bike Guide: Full Day Whistler Valley Epic - 3 Riders
You can redeem your order at the resort using your mobile device or a printed voucher.
**This package is for THREE riders. Price for each person is CAD$239. Please select 1 ADULT to purchase this package**
Looking for the ultimate Big Mountain ride? You'll ... find it here. Our full day advanced ride takes you on an epic journey throughout the Whistler valley. We'll show you our signature trails and take you to places that are hard to find without the local knowledge. Expect great climbs, epic descents, fast rolling trails and/or technical features such as logs & bridges. Rides are customized to the interest of each group.
Package includes local experienced guide, High Performance-Full Suspension-Cross Country Mountain Bike and helmet. Lunch is also provided at a local cafe or a packed lunch depending on where we ride.
This trip is rated for Intermediate to Advanced riders. Although this is a full day ride and we would expect you to have some mountain bike experience, we have plenty of options for non-technical riding that is ideal for road riders that have a good level of fitness. We will contact you prior to arrival to assess your technical and physical ability and will help you select the level of riding that's right for you. This ride will be broken into two levels:
BLUE RECOMMENDED FOR FIT RIDERS WITH BASIC SKILLS
Riding: Full Day 4 - 6 Hours
Distances: Full Day 40 - 60km
Surfaces: Moderate single track that will include riding over tree roots, small rocks and some man made bridges. There will be a combination of accents & descends on mostly packed dirt (un-groomed) trails
Elevation Change: Up to 1200m
Altitude: Max altitude will be approx 1800m
BLACK A TRIP FOR EXPERIENCED AND VERY FIT RIDERS
Riding: Full Day 5 - 6 Hours
Distances: Full Day 40 - 60km
Surfaces: Remote mountainous, exposed terrain with steep ascents and challenging technical descents, uneven trails with loose features, rocks, roots and man made features
Elevation change: Up to 1400m
Altitude: Max altitude will be approx 2200m Read more
Tours meet at Coastal Culture Bike shop: unit CD 2010 London Lane, Whistler BC V0N 1B2
More About Whistler Blackcomb
You have read the articles in the magazines, seen glimpses in the ski and snowboard movies, heard all about it from your friends. Now it is your turn to experience the magic of Whistler. Get ready for the vacation of a lifetime!
Whistler is a friendly ski town located in British Columbia, Canada and is home to almost 10,000 residents. One of the many things that makes Whistler so special is two unbelievable mountains - Whistler and Blackcomb. Side by side, ... they represent over 8000 acres of skiable terrain, rising a mile above the valley of Whistler.
Our stats and rankings speak for themselves. Here's a brief overview:
* Greatest vertical/usable terrain for skiing/riding and other winter sports in North America.
* Consistently ranked in the top 5 for North American resorts selected by industry magazines such as SKI, SKIING, Powder, TransWorld Snowboarding and more.
* Best parks & pipes in North America.
* Largest above tree line terrain and bowls in North America.
* Long ski season with spring skiing and riding until mid-June.
* Amazing BC après ski and nightlife.
* World class shopping and dining.
* Glacier skiing – the only resort in North America where you can ski or ride on a glacier, right in the heart of the British Columbia mountains.
* Whistler is Gay Welcoming.
* And last but not least, we are also known for our friendly, Canadian hospitality! Read more