About Black Tie Premium Skis and Poles (No Boots) Delivery Package at Whistler Blackcomb
NOTE: This is for a skis and poles rental only. It does NOT include boots and it does NOT include a lift ticket.
Premium skis and poles packages feature all ... this years' latest and greatest equipment from the best brands! Designed for all ability levels, custom fit and delivered to your door. Women’s specific equipment available.
Black Tie Ski Rentals award winning service offers exceptional equipment with personalized service and no waiting in lines. Black Tie's expert technicians will select the perfect equipment for you and custom fit you in the comfort of your own vacation accommodation. Black Tie offers free delivery and free pick-up, along with slope-side assistance throughout your stay. Read more
More About Whistler Blackcomb
You have read the articles in the magazines, seen glimpses in the ski and snowboard movies, heard all about it from your friends. Now it is your turn to experience the magic of Whistler. Get ready for the vacation of a lifetime!
Whistler is a friendly ski town located in British Columbia, Canada and is home to almost 10,000 residents. One of the many things that makes Whistler so special is two unbelievable mountains - Whistler and Blackcomb. Side by side, ... they represent over 8000 acres of skiable terrain, rising a mile above the valley of Whistler.
Our stats and rankings speak for themselves. Here's a brief overview:
* Greatest vertical/usable terrain for skiing/riding and other winter sports in North America.
* Consistently ranked in the top 5 for North American resorts selected by industry magazines such as SKI, SKIING, Powder, TransWorld Snowboarding and more.
* Best parks & pipes in North America.
* Largest above tree line terrain and bowls in North America.
* Long ski season with spring skiing and riding until mid-June.
* Amazing BC après ski and nightlife.
* World class shopping and dining.
* Glacier skiing – the only resort in North America where you can ski or ride on a glacier, right in the heart of the British Columbia mountains.
* Whistler is Gay Welcoming.
* And last but not least, we are also known for our friendly, Canadian hospitality! Read more