About Killington Weekender 2-Night Trip from NYC - Triple Occupancy (Bus, Hotel & Ticket Included)
You can redeem your order at the resort using your mobile device or a printed voucher.
Join us for a 2-night ski or snowboard trip to Killington Resort in Vermont, with accommodation for three at the newly renovated Killington Mountain Lodge right on the access road, ... convenient round-trip coach bus transportation, a two-day all-mountain lift ticket for both Saturday and Sunday, and breakfast included each morning. The hotel is located right in the center of all the action walking distance from the best spots on the access road including the Wobble Barn, The Foundry, The Lookout Tavern and much more. Take the convenient shuttle provided at the hotel five minutes straight to the mountain each morning. This is a truly authentic Vermont winter experience that will have you eager to return!
Note: Bus leaves NYC FRIDAY afternoon. Lift Ticket is valid SATURDAY & SUNDAY.
• 2-Night Stay at Killington Mountain Lodge
• 2-Day Lift Ticket included
• Convenient round-trip transportation from NYC (4pm Friday departure from 11th Avenue between W. 44th & W. 45th St, leave mountain 4pm Sunday)
• Sourced Adventures Staff on each bus
• Breakfast included every morning
• All hotel taxes and fees included
• Each customer in each party must purchase a voucher-- Please select 1 'Adult' for each person traveling
1/28-1/29 (Departs NYC Friday, 1/27)
2/25-2/26 (Departs NYC Friday, 2/24)
3/11-3/12 (Departs NYC Friday, 3/10)
*Trips must be purchased 28 Days in advance Read more
Follow these steps after you complete your purchase to redeem your voucher:
1) To redeem, visit this link: https://www.sourcedadventures.com/adventures/killington-weekender/
2) Click 'Book Now," registration must be completed at least 28 days prior to trip date
3) Select the date you purchased on Liftopia
4) Enter your contact and travel information
5) Select "Checkout" and follow instructions
6) Click on "Have a promotion code?," put in you voucher code and hit 'enter'
7) Select "Buy Now" and you'll receive a confirmation email
8) Have fun!
More About Killington
The largest ski and snowboard resort in eastern North America, Killington Resort, including Pico Mountain, features 88 miles of diverse terrain includes 191 trails and provides skiers and riders of all ability levels a choice of wide-open groomed cruisers, narrow classic New England runs, moguls, steeps and 13 tree skiing areas. Killington's nationally recognized terrain parks at Bear Mountain offer freeskiers and riders multiple features for jibbing and jumping, including The Stash and a 430-foot long Superpipe with 18-foot walls.
Killington's ... elevation advantage delivers an average of 250 inches of natural snow every season and optimal temperatures to produce machine-made snow, especially during November and December, with more than 1,400 snow guns covering 600-plus of the resorts 1,000 acres of skiing and riding terrain.
Off-mountain activities including dog sledding, cross country skiing, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and ice skating are combined with outstanding lodging values and more than 100 restaurants and bars, plus shopping options throughout the region, making Killington the top resort in the Northeast for après and lively evening entertainment. Read more