We're here to get you the best ski deals on the web. Enter your email below and we'll send you updates & deal alert emails for Squaw Valley and other California: Lake Tahoe & Northern ski resorts.
Squaw Valley Lodging Deals
About Squaw Valley Day Trip from San Francisco (Includes Equipment Rental, Lift Ticket & Transportation)
This deal is for a day trip from San Francisco to Squaw Valley. An epic snow-filled adventure awaits you courtesy of Sourced Adventures.
- All-Mountain Lift Ticket at Squaw Valley
- Equipment Rental (skis, boots & poles OR snowboard, boots & bindings)
- Round-trip Transportation from the Bay Area
- Sourced Adventures staff to add a smile to your face
Good to know:
- Guests should arrive 10 minutes prior to departure
- Good to bring: Winter Clothes
- Coach Buses have restrooms
- 5:00am: First Pickup at Transbay Temporary Terminal, 200 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94105
- 5:30am: Second Pickup at 12th Street BART Station, Oakland
- 8:30am: Arrive at Squaw Valley
- 4pm: Depart Squaw Valley
- 8pm: First Drop-off (12th Street BART Station)
- 8:30pm - Second Drop-off (Transbay Temporary Terminal)
You can redeem Squaw Valley Day Trip from San Francisco (Includes Equipment Rental, Lift Ticket & Transportation) at the resort using your mobile device or a printed voucher.
You MUST follow these steps after you complete your purchase to redeem your voucher: 1) To redeem, visit http://www.sourcedadventures.com/adventures/squaw-valley-bus or call 646.847.2367 2) Click 'Book Now" 3) Select the date you purchased on Liftopia 4) Enter your contact and travel information 5) Select "Checkout" and follow instructions 6) Click on "Have a promotion code?," put in voucher code and hit 'enter' 7) Select "Buy Now" and you'll receive a confirmation email 8) Have fun!
Host of the 1960 Winter Olympics, Squaw Valley is internationally renowned for legendary terrain that spans 3,600 skiable acres, six peaks and 30 chairlifts, and ranges from an expansive mountaintop beginner area to unrivaled expert steeps, trees and bowls. Off the mountain, families relax in The Village at Squaw Valley around the cozy fire pits or enjoy a host of restaurants, bars, boutiques and art galleries. Guests can stay in one of The Village at Squaw Valley’s one, two or three bedroom suites, each with a fireplace, kitchen and balcony, for the ultimate ski-in/ski-out lodging experience. Squaw Valley recently joined forces with neighboring Alpine Meadows, bringing the two ski resorts under common ownership. Skiers and riders can now access 6,000 skiable acres, 43 lifts and 270+ trails at Squaw and Alpine Meadows on any lift ticket....Read more