Search Lift Tickets

Grantenlifte

Grantenlifte Lift Tickets and Ski Passes

Grantenlifte tickets are not available on Liftopia at this time. Check out Germany ski resort deals.

On mountain price

The last time we checked, a single day adult ticket at Grantenlifte cost $34.00 on the mountain. This price is subject to change without notice.

Grantenlifte Ski Report, Mountain Conditions and Resort Statistics

Grünten is located in Allgäu, Germany, and is a ski resort with 20 km of piste, 8 ski lifts, and 3 runs. 70% of the terrain at Grünten is for intermediates, while experts and beginners split the remaining 30% evenly. Grünten offers a terrain park, grooming, snowmaking, on mountain dining, ski lessons, rentals, free parking, toboggan runs, sleigh trips, and massages. Grünten is located by Rettenberg, a brewing area, so a fresh local beer is definitely possible after a long day on the slopes....Read more

Beginner

Beg.

0

Intermediate

Int.

10

Advanced

Adv.

1

Expert

Exp.

5

Ski Area Status (Today)

No Recent Information

Trails Open

0 / 3

Lifts Open

7 / 8

Acres Open

0 / 0

Avg Base Depth

28-39"

24hr Snow Fall

0"

Operations

8.30-16.00

Grantenlifte Reviews & Tips

Loading...