We're here to get you the best ski deals on the web. Enter your email below and we'll send you updates & deal alert emails for Grouse Mountain and other Western Canada ski resorts.
Check out other deals in Western Canada that are still available:
Grouse Mountain Lodging Deals
About Grouse Mountain - Mountain Admission
You can redeem Grouse Mountain - Mountain Admission at the resort using your mobile device or a printed voucher.
This deal is good for a Mountain Admission at Grouse Mountain, Vancouver. Get the lowest price here, no coupon needed!
During the Green Season (usually May-October), Mountain Admission tickets include the following, and more:
- A scenic round-trip Skyride, Grouse Mountain's gondola and North America's largest aerial tramway system;
- Access to Peak Chairlift, a fourteen-minute ride to the summit at an altitude of 4,100 feet above sea level (Min. height requirement for the Peak Chairlift is 1m/3.3ft);
- Lumberjack Shows, featuring a crew of champion performers showcasing their skills atop Grouse Mountain;
- Birds in Motion Demonstrations, where you can witness some of nature's finest athletes demonstrate what they do best - "free flight";
- Ranger Talks at the Bear Habitat, in the Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife;
- Access to Pollinator's Garden, a specially crafted garden that attracts pollinators of all sorts;
- Access to the 18-hole mountain disc golf course.
For more information, please call 604.980.9311.
**Grouse Mountain reserves the right to change or cancel programs and schedules without notice. Products are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please note that you can choose your currency upon checkout (US or Canadian dollars).
Grouse Mountain is a full service winter resort directly north of Vancouver, British Columbia, with 5 ski lifts, 26 trails, and 212 acres. Grouse Mountain has 88% either intermediate or expert terrain. Grouse Mountain main appeal however is its pure uniqueness as a secluded skyline accessible ski resort with many activities. During the 2010 Winter Olympics, the resort was open 24/7 and was the base for many Olympic activities and broadcasts. Some of the activities Grouse Mountain provides include fine and casual dining, night skiing, lessons, snowshoeing, equipment rental, ice-skating, sleigh rides, and more....Read more