We're here to get you the best ski deals on the web. Enter your email below and we'll send you updates & deal alert emails for Grouse Mountain and other Western Canada ski resorts.
Check out other deals in Western Canada that are still available:
About Grouse Mountain - Mountain Admission
This deal is good for a Mountain Admission at Grouse Mountain, Vancouver. Get the lowest price here, no coupon needed!
During the Green Season (usually May-October), Mountain Admission tickets include the following, and more:
- A scenic round-trip Skyride, Grouse Mountain's gondola and North America's largest aerial tramway system;
- Access to Peak Chairlift, a fourteen-minute ride to the summit at an altitude of 4,100 feet above sea level (Min. height requirement for the Peak Chairlift is 1m/3.3ft);
- Lumberjack Shows, featuring a crew of champion performers showcasing their skills atop Grouse Mountain;
- Birds in Motion Demonstrations, where you can witness some of nature's finest athletes demonstrate what they do best - "free flight";
- Ranger Talks at the Bear Habitat, in the Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife;
- Access to Pollinator's Garden, a specially crafted garden that attracts pollinators of all sorts;
- Access to the 18-hole mountain disc golf course.
For more information, please call 604.980.9311.
**Grouse Mountain reserves the right to change or cancel programs and schedules without notice. Products are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please note that you can choose your currency upon checkout (US or Canadian dollars).
Please exchange your voucher for tickets at Guest Services or at the Ticket Centre.
Grouse Mountain Lodging Deals
Find hotels near Grouse Mountain, handpicked lodging selections carefully chosen by Liftopia insiders. Choose from top ski-in/ski-out hotels, lavish vacation rentals, and cozy bed and breakfasts. Book Grouse Mountain hotels recommended by people who love to ski and board as much as you do.
Grouse Mountain is a full service winter resort directly north of Vancouver, British Columbia, with 5 ski lifts, 26 trails, and 212 acres. Grouse Mountain has 88% either intermediate or expert terrain. Grouse Mountain main appeal however is its pure uniqueness as a secluded skyline accessible ski resort with many activities. During the 2010 Winter Olympics, the resort was open 24/7 and was the base for many Olympic activities and broadcasts. Some of the activities Grouse Mountain provides include fine and casual dining, night skiing, lessons, snowshoeing, equipment rental, ice-skating, sleigh rides, and more....Read more